The Legal Bit.
- Cancellation 30 days prior to lesson will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 30 days prior to the lesson commencement will incur a 100% cancellation fee, however if your lesson slot can be re sold a refund will be given.
- All clients booking a lesson must make sure they have the appropriate ski insurance. If booking all mountain, or off-piste lessons ensure to check your policy covers this type of activity.
- All logistics will be given to our clients, it is the responsibility of the clients to make sure they know meeting points, times and also make themselves known to the ski instructor. Always have a way of contacting the instructor.
- We cannot be held responsible for conditions out of its control such as slope/lift closures due to bad weather or if the lesson is cancelled due to injury. If such things happen we are happy to supply a letter to your insurance company.
- We do not accept responsibility for injuries sustained in lesson, Skiing has inherent risks which can result in serious injury.
- We recommend all off-piste skiers have the appropriate equipment and know how to use it. You need to have a working transceiver, a shovel and probe in a backpack. We also highly recommend that you carry a mobile phone at all times.
- Refunds can take up to and include 10 working days via Stripe Payment Platform.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions set.